Play Live Dealer Online
The first live casino appeared on the Internet in the early 2010s and immediately attracted the attention of gamblers. A few years later, gambling with live dealers acquired a loyal audience and began to compete with traditional card and board games in online casinos. As a new form of entertainment, it is able to offer players a fundamentally different approach to playing their favourite games. The secret to the success of live casino is in its ability to combine old traditions of classic casinos with modern technology.
Here are some other advantages of live dealer games:
- The ability of players to play from anywhere in the world – The doors of virtual gambling houses are open to all visitors with high-speed internet. Many sites have regional representatives and dealers who speak their native language, so it will not be a problem for you to play against a live dealer and find a common language;
- 24/7 availability – Live casinos have no days off or lunch breaks. They are available at all day & night hours, so you can try your luck at any convenient time for you;
- Open statistics – In the live casino, you can easily find the information about the bets of other players, the number of wins and losses, as well as the overall payout rate. You can use this data to build your own game strategy and understand the game specs fully;
- Psychological comfort – You constantly communicate with a real person during the game. Many users note that the dialogue with the dealer creates the right atmosphere and makes them choose live dealers instead of slots or video poker machines;
- Professional support – The technical team works 24/7 and quickly solves all customer problems;
- The lack of human factor and mistakes – With a live dealer, the influence of the dealer on the outcome of the game is minimized because most of the work is done by the program. This is the obvious advantage of live casinos over land-based gambling establishments, which sometimes reveal dishonest croupiers.
The basic games that are available in almost every live casino include:
- Roulette – a classic game with numbered cells and bets on red/black or zero. The most popular options are the French and American versions, automatic and Double Ball. Roulette with La Partage also boasts of high popularity with the return of a 50% bet on a zero loss;
- Blackjack – a card game in which you need to score more points than the dealer. Among the available options, you can pick American and European blackjack. However, there are also Red, White or Silver, Live Mini or Common Draw Blackjack for more sophisticated game fans;
- Poker – another card game in which you need to collect winning combinations. Caribbean Stud Poker, Casino or Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker and others are considered to be top popular types;
- Baccarat – a three-card game in which you need to score as many points as possible. The classic version and the Baccarat Squeeze are popular with gamblers. Both can be played with a live dealer.
When it comes to the most popular developers of live dealer games, there are a couple of worthy options you can go with. In addition to Evolution Gaming, this type of gaming software is also produced by Extreme Live Gaming, Ezugi, and Vuetec. The market leaders such as NetEnt, Playtech, and Microgaming have their own solutions for the live casino base as well.
Are you still in doubt about where to go to play quality live dealer games? Don’t rush – pick any casino from the above top list and enjoy the best gambling experience ever!